From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team is responsible for building the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.What will I be doing?
***The location for this position is remote/virtual within the US.***
As the Associate Global Deployment and Change Management (GDCM) Training, you will be primarily responsible to write, create and design documentation, training materials and interactive training courses necessary to meet the business training needs for the Global Deployment & Change Management team and the global deployment of systems for Information Technology relating to Property Management Systems.
Additionally, the Associate GDCM Training will deliver training to Associates GDCM Property Management Systems during the implementation of Hilton's Property Management System and other hotel systems.
More specifically, you will:
- Create, update and deliver training material for the Global Deployment & Change Management team relating to Property Management and other hotel systems as well as business related and interpersonal skills.
- Create training materials for departmental processes, classroom training, trainers' notes, handouts, presentations, documentation, user guides and other material, as required.
- Deliver training to the Global Deployment & Change Management team through various methods (e.g., Face to Face training, Team Member shadowing, Online platforms etc.)
- Monitor quality of training delivery both to and by the Global Deployment & Change Management team, via various feedback methods and provide additional training where required.
- Obtain feedback from the Global Deployment & Change Management team on the quality and content of all documentation and training material used by the team and update as required.
- Work with business and system subject matter experts to understand system upgrades and new functionality to develop training and documentation advising on the implications for the business.
- Ensure all information to be communicated is standardized, relevant and of high quality.
- Work with the Learning Technology team to design, develop, maintain and refresh Property Management System's hotel facing learning content.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Collaborative and interpersonal teammates, who build positive relationships, exhibit tact and earn trust
- Dedicated, ambitious individual with good time management and attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement actions required to achieve functional goals
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Helpful, self-starters, who take initiative in leading goals, utilize analytical skills and possess adaptability to change
- Organization skills to ensure process improvement and implementation integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Two (2) years of professional work experience in Technology or related field
- Two (2) years supporting Property Management Systems within the Hilton environment
- Two (2) years of training delivery within a live platform environment
- Two (2) years of Hotel experience in an operational environment in a department such as Revenue (including Centralized Revenue Center), Front Office, Finance, Sales and Events or similar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Travel - 50% of the time, both domestic and international
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree plus six (6) years of Technology related experience OR High School Diploma/GED plus twelve (12) years of Technology related experience
- Five (5) years of professional work experience in Technology or related field
- Demonstrated success in a customer-facing environment (i.e., through satisfaction scores)
- Proven track record of accomplishment as a systems installer
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Rr N Arr
W Sys Engw W Techw