To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodbridge Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Woodbridge Township, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Our client, a manufacturing company, is seeking a friendly, detail-oriented, and hard-working Office Assistant to join their growing team.
Salary/Rate: $12 – $15/hr
Position Overview: The Office Assistant will be responsible for answering incoming calls from customers, greeting visitors, scheduling meetings, ordering supplies and other administrative tasks. Candidates that are organized, comfortable multitasking, and can work well independently are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities of the Office Assistant:
- The Office Assistant will greet visitors, schedule office events, and maintain an organized office environment
- Answer a high volume of inbound calls and direct calls to appropriate extension
- Maintain inventory by checking office supplies to determine stock
- Perform administrative tasks to support various departments as needed
Qualifications for the Office Assistant:
- The Office Assistant must have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Flexible, organized, and work well on a team, with a ‘no job too big or too small” attitude
- Ability to multi-task and be responsible for various office duties
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma required
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package