Position: Japanese Bilingual eCommerce Manager (SEM and Digital Marketing)
Employment Type: Direct-Hire (or 1099), Full-Time
Work Location: Torrance, CA (or Remote)
Benefits: Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), Life and Short-term / Long-term Disability Insurance, 401K with matching, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Holiday
Perks: Onsite Gym/ Fitness Classes, Team Breakfast, Holiday Trips etc.
We are seeking an experienced eCommerce Manager to oversee the Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Japanese language website. Our client is a manufacturer creating truly unique, ultramodern, innovative products that are mindfully designed household items. Their products gain massive popularity in recent years and have been elevating quality of life of many people.
The company is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidate is an equally entrepreneurial and ambitious expert to dramatically grow the company’s DTC Japanese e-commerce business through search engine marketing (SEM) and digital marketing. The company runs a very successful and profitable eCommerce website with strong product lines. The culture is a very tight-knit team with work hard, play hard tradition with a start-up company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT ARE LIMITED TO:
• Manage all aspects of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) / Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns of the company’s Japanese language website.
• Drive traffic and increase sales and profitability for the Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) website.
• Create and optimize Google and Yahoo keyword search campaigns for current and new product lines.
• Develop and run paid marketing campaigns across multiple channels such as Facebook and Instagram ads.
• Use A/B testing of several campaign variables to continuously increase the efficiency of PPC campaign KPIs including conversion rates.
• Optimize website content, visual assets, and UI/UX functionality.
• Manage website merchandizing and fulfillment to the country you are overseeing the website performance for (Japan).
• Report key learnings and major takeaways to internal and external stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Bilingual Japanese and English (reading, writing, speaking).
• 3~5 years of SEM (Search Engine Marketing) / Paid Search experience.
• Strong tactical execution ability for search engine marketing across platforms, including Google Ads and Yahoo Ads.
• Extensive experience in paid marketing strategies such as social media advertising.
• Strong analytical skills and penchant for making data-driven decisions.
• Ability to strategize and manage PPC campaigns.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, SEM reporting and analytical tools.
• DTC E-Commerce experience strongly preferred.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.