Senior AWS DevOps Engineer (Terraform)
Contract (6 months) with desired goal of contract-to-hire
MDI Group, a national leader in IT Consulting Services, has an excellent opportunity in DevOps for seasoned engineer. In this role, you will be working on a large migration to the cloud (AWS) and using current tools / technologies for automation of the task. We are seeking talent with top-shelf experience, having been through the trials and fire of large enterprise migration challenges ability to improve and execute the move to the cloud.
What Will You Be Doing:
- Design and implement IaaS using a vendor-supported Openstack distribution
- Reviewing and improving CI/CD processes
- Use Terraform to deploy Infrastructure-as-Code. (Must have in depth knowledge)
- Create and deploy Docker containers using Kubernetes orchestration
- Utilize Configuration Management tools to maintain large, dynamic server environments (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Salt)
- 5+ Yrs. AWS - Experience with IaaS and PaaS
- 5+yrs. Dev Ops Experience
- Indepth, hands on Terraform experience (Coding experience. Far more then running an existing script)
- AWS: S3, EC2, VPC, Lambda, Elastic beanstalk, Route 53
- CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Git
- CM Tools: Ansible, Terraform (Must have coding knowledge and hands on in depth knowledge)
- Container Tools: EC2, Kubernetes, Docker
- Scripting languages: Python, Bash Monitoring and logging experience
- Be extremely comfortable using git for all scripts, configurations, and application code
- Development and maintenance of scripts in Python, Ruby, or Perl
- Build instrumentation and metrics for monitoring and alerting systems
Reach out to MDI Group today to learn more details about this opportunity.
Email blocked - click to apply
MDI Group offers a full suite of benefits that includes health insurance, dental, 401K and paid sick leave. We have been voted in the top 2% of all It Consulting firms for 5 years consecutively. We look forward to helping you connect with you next career move!
Server (Computer Science)