To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Account Manager
IQVIA • Parsippany, NJ
Posted 21 days ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Inside Sales Account Manager
This Inside sales position reports to the non-pharma Account Manager. The candidate for Inside Sales and will be responsible for planning and execution of sales strategy, working closely with other members of the US sales and service team.
- Work with Non-Pharma and Phase 3/ Emerging Pharmaccounts/opportunities as needed.
- Analyze, process, and triage in-bound customer leads (i.e., MQL’s, inbound phone calls/VM’s, etc.) within the organization.
- Help drive early engagement by internet research and/or cold calling to identify new opportunities. Likely to interact a C Suite level.
- Under the leadership of Marketing & Sales Management, continuously monitor status of leads and opportunities to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained.
- Grows and maintains existing customer relationships.
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of IQVIA National Data Assets, as well as an understanding of sub-national, technology and clinical solutions to support Non-Pharma, Phase 3/Commercial teams.
- Align and collaborate across the organization, with Product Management, Finance, Client Service, Contracts and Legal.
- Communicate directly with sales management and sales colleagues to forecast opportunities, identify process improvements and clearly communicate sales performance.
- Analyze potential opportunities. Create, monitor and update a tracking document for Phase 3/Commercial team.
- Identifies new sales opportunities and proactively coordinate the lead cultivation process through the sales cycle by prioritizing and determining which potential opportunities have the highest probability of closing.
- Report all sales related activities in CRM system.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and technical and operational groups at IQVIA.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and with existing and prospective customers.
- Possess strong computer skills (MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, CRM, and Internet).
- Maintain focus and commitment on assigned targets.
- Knowledge of key marketplace catalyst for the Pharmaceutical, MedTech and/or Consumer Health industry are a plus
- An attitude which is positive, energetic, flexible and supportive in a challenging environment.
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- At least 1 year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1024146