To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate Key Account Director
IQVIA • Parsippany, NJ
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Account management and business development to achieve financial goals and customer satisfaction.
- Develops and drives IQVIA business across all Service lines to achieve/exceed the assigned revenue and growth goals in specific and assigned accounts or sales territory.
- Takes proactive role in contract strategy.
- Develops strategy for expanding scope of existing contracts and services as well as identifying new business and win-back opportunities.
- As required, may lead negotiations in renewing multi-year contract(s) within assigned accounts.
- Develops relationships with key executives and decision makers within assigned accounts.
- Manages the overall relationship to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provides leadership to the Service lines and coordinates the involvement of IQVIA resources (marketing, consulting, client services) in actively promoting the full IQVIA portfolio of products and consulting services to anticipate and meet client needs.
- Develops and executes account plan(s) and monitors progress; working closely with a Global Key Account Manager as appropriate.
- Adjusts plan accordingly to consider IQVIA new product/service offerings as well as significant changes to business conditions.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of eight (8) years relevant sales or account management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of customer account management and pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Problem solving, negotiation, planning, relationship building, presentation, written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Able to set vision and direction.
- Able to influence outcomes.
- Requires team-orientation.
We invest in people through a range of initiatives in compensation, benefits, and learning and development, and we strive to create an environment where our employees are challenged, empowered and can flourish.
IQVIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IQVIA, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.
Job ID: R1024146