To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
United States Houston: Internal Audit Supervisor
Halliburton Houston • Houston, TX
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Responsible for coordinating, administering, and conducting internal audit activities.
- Normally directs a section or group of auditors in conducting the most complex audit projects.
- Reports to the Manager/Sr. Manager-Internal Audit and assists with the management of the department.
- Requires an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university (where applicable) and proper certification or professional qualification.
- Typically has 6+ years of related experience with 2 years of supervisory experience.
- CPA or CIA certification preferred
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 74063
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Finance
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.