To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minnetonka, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Minnetonka, MN
Posted 5 days ago
Role: Program Manager Role: Re-design of Healthcare Website
- Managing a capitol program that is 4-5 million
- Gather requirements around what needs to be re-designed
- Understand what API build needs to take place (Work with IT)
- Understand what Front End Needs to be built (Work with 3rd party for UI)
- Will have IT PM’s, More Jr. Business PM’s, and 3rd Party PM’s reporting to them
- Will be a big business analysis team in place too
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178