Sr. Business Analyst - (Core Banking PlatformLocation:
: 6-9 months project with a possible extensionJOB DESCRIPTION:
Client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with hands on experience working with Core Banking Platform 9MUST)!Project Overview:
As part of strategic initiative as part of Deposit growth roadmap, client is looking to onboard additional products to support clients with better flexibility in managing the Escrow Deposit Accounts and providing capabilities of self service in printing official checks. This position would require someone with experience working with FIS IBS Core, Jack Henry Agiletics (Deposit Escrow Platform), and Bottom line Software (Official Check Printing software) and very well versed with creating high to detail business solutions document. Part of this project would be integrating the new products Agiletics and Bottomline with existing FIS IBS Core Banking Platform specifically focusing on Interfaces (DDA & GL) and Web Online Banking platform (FIS).Position Responsibilities:
- Experience with working with diverse stakeholders representing from Treasury, Compliance, Operations, Controllers, IT, vendors.
- Must have experience with documenting the solution design documents capturing start – end flow including integrations across platforms involved.
- Be able to elicit, capture and translate business requirements into system & functional requirements (as needed)
- Create interface specifications for all interfaces and extracts
- Must have good Visio and Word documentation skills.
- Act as a liaison between business groups and technical solutions/support groups, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate requirements.
- Perform impact analysis, gathering and documenting requirements, documenting test plans, performing user acceptance testing, documenting changes to workflow and procedures, and providing post-implementation support for system enhancements and upgrades.
- Perform complex analysis and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Organize and validate the requirements and ensures that all are traceable and measurable.
- Elicit, analyze and validate business, functional, and non-functional requirements.
- Assist test and implementation plans.
- Manage requirement changes and inform PM of impacts and change control needs.
- B.S. in management information systems, finance, and/or computer science.
- 10+ years' banking experience with stakeholder expectation management, systems analysis, requirements gathering, and user acceptance testing for software development.
- Prefer to have experience dealing with Agiletics, Bottom-line, and FIS IBS Core Banking Platform.
- Must have prior experience dealing with Deposits (DDA) and GL (PeopleSoft) interfaces
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong background working with Deposit Escrow products (Rent Security, IOLA, Attorney Escrow Accounts)
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or a related technical discipline is required
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at URL blocked - click to apply