To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Middletown, PA 17057
- Ethan Jessee
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Rental Sales Agent
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • Middletown, PA
Posted 12 days ago
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car has an exciting opportunity for a Rental Sales Agent. The Rental Sales Agent provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction using the company approved sales and service techniques. Facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This full-time position offers compensation of $11.00 per hour plus a monthly commission and 40 hours per week :
- Wednesday - Sunday 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Full-time employees are eligible to participate in Enterprise's benefits such as medical, prescription, and dental coverages, paid time off, and 401k.
This posting is for the Harrisburg International Airport location - 2 Terminal Drive Harrisburg, PA 17057.
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a customer service experience (sales experience preferred, but not required)
- Must will willing to accept pay at $11.00 per hour plus a monthly sales commission
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no DWI/DUI convictions in the last 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule:
- Wednesday - Sunday
- 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm shift