To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
300 Sparkman Drive Northwest
Huntsville, AL 35805
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Costpoint ERP Administrator
Teledyne Technologies • Huntsville, AL
Posted 16 days ago
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated provides enabling technologies for industrial growth markets that require advanced technology and high reliability. These markets include aerospace and defense, factory automation, air and water quality environmental monitoring, electronics design and development, oceanographic research, deepwater oil and gas exploration and production, medical imaging and pharmaceutical research.Position Summary and Responsibilities
- Support the maintenance, patching, upgrade and overall health of the Costpoint ERP
- Provision new users and ensure they are properly setup
- Monitor termination reports and deactivate users as appropriate
- Participate in the planning, design, documenting, implementing, testing and support of business systems/applications
- Works closely with Finance and Accounting to understand complex reporting requirements and develops reports in compliance with those requirements
- Ensure the Costpoint ERP is compliant with all Sarbanes Oxley, IT, and Corporate policies
- Assist in developing reports for IT Sarbanes Oxley audit
- Support Costpoint user community with training and troubleshooting of issues
- Coordinates with Costpoint vendor support to resolve issues/questions
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5-7 years of experience with Deltek Costpoint as a functional expert or administrator
- Strong working knowledge of Costpoint Accounting and Project modules
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with SQL
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in the following is a plus:
- Deltek Materials Module
- IBM Cognos BI/Analytics
- Costpoint Extensibility and API
- Oracle SQL/PL SQL
- Oracle Weblogic
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment
- Potential for limited exposure to outdoor weather and/or fumes
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time, occasionally walk and stand
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time using close vision, with the ability to adjust focus and perceive color
- Ability to see distances
- Ability to lift and carry up to 10 lbs on an occasional basis
- Must be able to engage in verbal conversations (talk and hear)