CorTech is a service-oriented staffing/recruiting company dedicated to working closely with our clients
PM Night shifts: 7 PM - 7:30 AM, Pay $20.77 per hour
AM Shift: 7 am - 7:30 PM, pay $18.53
Education: GED/Diploma or proof of being in process to get GED now accepted!
Rotating schedule per the below:
Week one work: Wednesday and Thursday, the rest of the week off
Week 2 work: Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun. (Sunday will be paid with week 1)
Week one pay: 36 hours
Week 2 pay: 48
And free ice cream to take home daily!!
JOB SUMMARY FOR WAREHOUSE WORKER:
Operate material handling equipment used to store and retrieve raw materials and finished product to adhere to production and transportation schedules.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR WAREHOUSE WORKER:
• Manually load and unload delivery trucks.
• Perform physical cycle counts for inventory verification.
• Using pallet jacks, package, palatalize, wrap and store finished product and materials.
• Recycle cardboard and plastic.
• Ship and receive packages and distribute to appropriate locations.
• Stock and maintain employee ice cream freezers.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR WAREHOUSE WORKER:
• GED or higher Diploma, Drug test, including screening for Marijuana, Background check
• Knowledge of quality specifications sufficient to identify concerns with raw materials, finished
product, packaging, wrap and pallets.
• Ability to operate and perform routine service on shipping and receiving equipment.
• Basic math and English skills
• Required to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly.
In addition, there will be exposure to allergens such as dairy, eggs, tree nuts, coconut, peanuts,
wheat (gluten), soybean and cinnamon.
Previous experience in warehouse, shipping, receiving, material handler preferred.
Apply today for your interview!
•Pay Options: Direct Deposit, Paper Checks or pay cards; paid weekly
•Health/Dental/Vision Insurance options compliant with the ACA
•Online Employee Portal to adjust withholding's and view and print pay stubs
CorTech has over 8000+ associates in the United States in various verticals and industries with over 5000+ working in manufacturing, industrial, production, factory, distribution and/or warehouse roles ranging from the assembly, forklift, machine operator, warehouse, maintenance, packaging, order pick/pack and general labor.
Packaging And Labeling