Job ID: BEC016332About Us
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or at URL blocked - click to apply
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.Description
Beckman Coulter is recruiting for a dynamic Director Service Sales within the North America Commercial Business. This role has the option to work from a remote work location.
The Director Service Sales will be responsible for the following:
- Incumbent will report directly into the Vice President NACO Service and will manage a remote-based team of direct reports.
- Responsible for driving Service revenue growth for the North America Commercial Business. Works to enable service selling across the organization through partnerships with Sales, Service Operations, and Service Marketing. Drives excellence in the Service Revenue forecasting process through business analytics.
- Leverages analytics to understand the market dynamics and develop plans to grow service value and subsequent service revenue. Works closely with NACO leadership to create and manage objectives for Service selling including the development and management of incentive programs. Partners with Service Product Management and Service Marketing to drive new program development and implementation. Drives execution of programs across the Field Service organization.
- Develop strategic goals and objectives that meet the needs of the business.
- Develop and implement compensation plans – both direct and indirect
- Analysis of data from multiple sources extracting insights that shape the overall Go-To Market service sales strategy with the goal of building pipeline and driving significant incremental revenue.
- Uses data and metrics to drive execution of service sales strategy.
- Collaboration across disciplines including marketing, finance, product, service operations, and HR to drive incremental service sales programs.
- Provides visibility and predictability into the organization by implementing best practices in sales forecasting, planning and budgeting.
- Increases effectiveness of service sales engagements with customers, partners, and prospects through sales enablement
- Ongoing analytics delivery to provide marketing and sales with insights for better decision-making.
- Lead communications and develop and grow partnerships in a proactive manner.
- Grow key business metrics and deliver on implementation of programs.
- Adheres to policies and procedures
Danaher Corporation Overview
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- 20 plus years of experience with a Bachelor of Science in Engineering / Bio Medical or equivalent degree or a Master’s/Doctoral degree with 18 plus years of experience is required.
- 10 plus years of senior Sales Management/Service Operations experience in a business-to-business environment with top-line revenues of at least $100 million or more is highly preferred.
- Related experience with six plus years managing people is highly preferred.
- Proven experience in supervision and second level management of personnel
- Proven experience in customer support role interfacing with senior customer management personnel
- Medical Laboratory experience a plus
- Working knowledge of business management, high level of business acumen.
- Working knowledge of Field Customer Support, Service Contracting, and all its related sub fields
- Knowledge of customer relationships and customer satisfaction methodologies
- Knowledge of the medical diagnostic industry - specifically its trends, pitfalls and challenges
- Expertise in Sales Compensation planning and execution
- Track record of implementing and executing successful strategic sales projects to improve overall GTM, drive incremental revenue in Service Organization.
- Proven experience devising and implementing best sales practices in a decentralized environment.
- Demonstrable experience developing sales talent through education and training initiatives.
- Comfortable executing in complex, entrepreneurial environments. Able to adapt rapidly as the business evolves.
- Requires travel up to 50%
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Customer Relationship Management