To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI 48084
- Justin Dehorty
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Laboratory Assistant - Materials Engineering Expertise - Lemont, IL
Kelly Government Solutions • Troy, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Laboratory Assistant - Materials Engineering Expertise - Lemont, IL Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking a Laboratory Assistant to work onsite with our client in Lemont, Illinois. OVERVIEW. This is a long-term, open-ended contract position which offers:
- Competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Tremendous room for personal growth and career development.
- Opportunity to work alongside a Senior Materials Engineer
TASKS/SERVICES. The contractor shall:
- Operate a state-of-the-art combustion synthesis chemical process unit
- Prepare samples, solutions, and sample analyses
- Work with a glove box and other common equipment such as mixers, stirrers, and metering pumps, balances
- Record, analyze, and track various forms of data
REQUIREMENTS.The contractor must have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Materials Engineering
- Six (6) months of experience working with chemical synthesis and/or synthetic chemistry in the context of coursework, internships, or industry experience
- Familiarity with analytical techniques such as Particle Size Analysis, BET Surface Area Analysis, NMR, GC, FTIR, UV-VIS, IC, IR.
- Glovebox and/or battery experience is highly preferred.
- Laser Diagnostic experience is highly preferred.
- Labview Software experience is highly preferred.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.