When you join Cyber & Strategic Risk Services as a specialist in Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM), you will see how we work with some of the largest organizations in the world, across a variety of industries, to assist organizations in the development and operation of TPRM programs. Our client list includes eminent organizations across industries, e.g. technology, mining, media, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, public sector and charities.
The work you perform will help you develop an understanding of:
- the different third-party relationships an organization may have across different industries;
- the drivers which affect behaviors of business partners, suppliers and customers; and
- the operational processes and controls required by an organization to effectively manage and monitor its third-party relationships.
Our TPRM portfolios of services includes a broad variety of solutions for our clients, including designing and implementing broad third-party governance and risk management frameworks/processes, developing third-party risk and control assessments, and implementing managed services to improve/enhance an organization’s TPRM program. Given the ever increasing size and complexity of third party ecosystems, our clients are increasing leveraging our firm’s expertise to implement and operate a wide variety of TPRM solutions designed to mitigate risks and drive more value in third party relationships.
- Support the design and implementation of third-party risk operating models, identifying, evaluating, and providing solutions to evaluate complex business and technology risks
- Design policies and procedures that support the successful implementation of TPRM operating models
- Facilitate process walkthrough discussions to document end-to-end business processes and functional requirements
- Consider the application of legal and regulatory requirements to company’s risk management practices.
- Design technology enhancement requirements to support third-party risk management processes.
- Track and communicate engagement performance and planning to Deloitte engagement management, ensuring project milestones remain on track and are completed timely
- Actively mentor and train team members on Third Party Risk Management processes, governance, and frameworks
- Work cross-functionally with team members to support and drive a collaborative team environment
- Create and design effective presentations as a means for communicating project and deliverable progress to clients
- Perform sophisticated data analyses to understand client’s business and identify risk
- Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering basic services
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
- Understand client’s business environment and basic risk management approaches
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, Deloitte & Touche’s products and service lines
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
- Excellent potential for 1. playing lead role in designated tasks of the project team in gathering, organizing and analyzing data; 2. making major contributions in assuring products/deliverables meet contract/work plan; and 3. strong potential for growth and acceptance of additional responsibilities
- Applicants need the ability to adopt a pragmatic approach to dealing with situations where confidentiality is important or where our work is of a sensitive nature. Helping maintain our client’s strong professional relationships is integral to our business. #indeedpush
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. [ Link removed ] .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. [ Link removed ] .
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. [ Link removed ] .
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, 'Deloitte Advisory' means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see [ Link removed ] for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. [ Link removed ] .
Requisition code: 13981
- Business Processes
- Decision Making
- Functional Design