To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Jordan Anglin
- Phone: +1 281 657 3338
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Petroplan • Houston, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Houston, TX
Our client is a privately held operator, who is looking to expand their in house Accounting functions by bringing on an Accounting Manager.
Accounting Manager Job Description:
- This individual is responsible for various duties, such as: revenue accounting, financial reporting and being the go to person in the office for any Accounting questions.
- Responsible for quarterly reporting & booking revenue for their assets in South Texas and Louisiana.
- Responsible for general ledger maintenance, account reconciliations and the monthly close process.
Accounting Manager Job Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelors' Degree in either Accounting or a business related function
- Must have upstream experience in both Revenue Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Experience with OGSYS is must have for this position
- CPA strongly preferred
Please be aware that for the position of Accounting Manager:
- Relocation will not be provided, so all applicants must live in Houston, TX
- Sponsorship is not available so applicants must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com