Kforce has a client in search of a Core Assurance III in Miami, Florida (FL).
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of experience
- Must be eligible to sit for the primary credential exam appropriate for relevant practice area, such as having 150 credit hours to sit for the CPA exam in certain states
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in the United States (U.S. GAAP), United States Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (U.S. GAAS) and the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) standards, emphasizing an overall extensive understanding - for the respective industry - of the applicable business and accounting issues, and technical accounting and financial reporting standards
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader and team member in a professional services consulting firm including the following areas:
- Seeking and taking opportunities, which expose candidate to other businesses, industries and markets; Facilitating collaboration across virtual teams (utilizing appropriate technology as applicable); Building and maintaining a professional internal and external network
- Using straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others; Reading situations and being sensitive to others, modifying behavior to build quality, diverse relationships; and, communicating with clients, regularly updating them and sharing progress
- Learning about clients' businesses and how they operate in the industry/marketplace, trying out new ideas and proposing innovative solutions to problems; Gathering information from a range of sources when analyzing and solving complex problems
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
Certified Public Accountant