To apply for this Accounting and Audit Manager position, email your resume to John Sadofsky Email blocked - click to apply
. In the subject line, type "Accounting and Audit Manager."
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting of financial information
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Review and approval of bank payments and transaction finance entries
- Serve as the liaison between internal and external auditors and the company.tn
- Assist in implementation of company's annual budgeting process
- Coordinate year-end audit, prepare/review al audit schedules, confirmations
- Prepare balance sheet and overhead related schedules for Board Review
- College degree with major in accounting
- CPA required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with people
- Good leadership skills
- Proficiency with Excel
To apply for this Accounting and Audit Manager position, email your resume to John Sadofsky email@example.com. In the subject line, type "Accounting and Audit Manager."
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.