Great opportunity with a dynamic, growing company for an ambitious Manager of FP&A. This fast paced role will be highly visible to the leadership team and across functional lines. The company offers great benefits, career growth opportunity, and potential to impact the business.
Core responsibilities will include: financial reporting, financial analysis, KPI tracking, business case analysis, budgeting, forecasting, month end support, and other ad hoc analysis and special projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from top tier school
- 5+ years of relevant finance experience (financial analysis, financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting, data crunching)
- Advanced Excel proficiency (vlookups, pivot tables and, preferably, VBA/macros)
- Experience with financial reporting tools (Cognos, Adaptive, Host Analytics, etc)
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- An eagerness to learn and contribute
- History of job stability and progression.
Local candidates only.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
See some of our other career opportunities at: URL blocked - click to apply
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 67707 when responding to this ad.