You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Our client has a history of delivering Award-Winning Projects within the Multi-Family, Commercial, Arts, Education, Mixed-Use, Corporate, and Healthcare/Tech sectors! A backlog of exciting new work, projects that are consistently built, and a stable outlook for the future. Our clients offer a hybrid on-site/remote work plan that fits any lifestyle and desire! This position will lend itself to either technical orientation OR design orientation depending on candidate preference.
If you want to do more than just design buildings, and help to shape the cities of the world, this is for you! A focus on bringing localized approaches to each project, this client has done some of the best work not only locally, but nationally.
Employee satisfaction, and creating a culture that people refuse to part ways with, is at the forefront of this client's values. Join a place where you are much more than just a cog in the machine.
Project Architect Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree from an Accredited School or Equivalent
- 4-15 Years of Experience Post Graduation
- Project Experience is flexible, passion for given types is important
- Revit - required, AutoCAD, SketchUP, Adobe, Rhino, Lumion preferred as additional experience
- Experienced in taking projects from programming through entitlement and build
- Proven ability to fluently work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Skilled in construction documents, and following through with construction administration
- Construction management experience a plus
Project Architect Responsibilities
- Lead teams through design development, and coordinate with design and management team
- Work on given projects Programming through to Construction Administration
- Follow through with Construction Administration assistance as needed
- Complete project submittals, code reviews, and coordination of consultants
- Meet with regulatory authorities and parties as needed
- Review drawings, ensure accurate document preparation
- Conduct on-site visits to monitor built work progress
- Participate in company culture and events
Our client is ready to hire!! Don't wait, APPLY NOW! GPAC is a national recruiting and professional placement firm - applying for this job may qualify you for other positions available as well.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Architectural Drawing
- Auto Cad
- Autodesk Revit
- Code Review
- Construction Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: geo60pp
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.