S.A. Comunale has been a local industry leader for end-to-end mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for nearly 100 years.
We offer our clients significant financial strength, unmatched bonding capability, an award-winning safety program, and large-scale purchasing power.
With 12 locations and over 950 employees, including 600 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type.
Job Title: Outside Inspection Sales Representative
Our rapidly growing company is in need of a talented Outside Sales Representative to join our team in the Nitro, WV office. You will be the tip of the spear in our efforts to find, attract, and close new customers.
This individual will be responsible for selling new inspection contracts for fire sprinklers, fire alarms, backflow preventers, fire extinguishers, kitchen hood and special hazard systems by identifying prospects, cold calling when necessary, and planning and organizing sales activities.
This job requires the ability and desire to work in a fast paced multi tasked environment with a focus towards sales, prospecting for new clients, and customer service. It will require travel to potential/existing customer sites.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prospecting for new customers by cold calling and visiting client sites.
- Tracking activity in our CRM system and scheduling follow up tasks (Salesforce).
- Accurately gathering and cataloging of new client contact and equipment information.
- Performing site visits at client facilities to assess needs.
- Providing quotes for new clients in a timely manner using our CRM system.
- CLOSING SALES
- Correctly transferring sales information to inspection department.
- Ensure all tasks and leads are followed up on in a timely manner.
- Attend networking events and social marketing events to gain contacts.
- Work seamlessly on large accounts.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
S.A. Comunale Co., Inc. requires all employees who will be required to work onsite, whether regularly or sporadically to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to [obtain/show proof of] a complete COVID-19 vaccination. S.A. Comunale Co., Inc is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Education / Work Experience:
- Valid Driver’s license and presentable vehicle is required.
- High School Diploma is required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ year of experience selling inspection or service contracts required. Business to business sales.
- Previous experience in the Fire Sprinkler industry a plus.
- Mechanical aptitude or previous Fire Life Safety experience preferred.
- Must be a self-starter, good communication skills and must have a proven record of accomplishments.
- Previous experience with Salesforce or another equivalent CRM system preferred
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel) applications required.
The requirements listed below are representative of characteristics and demonstrated capabilities to perform this job successfully.
- Ability to positively interact with all branch members.
- Ability to make independent decisions and problem solve.
- Ability to plan, organize and implement company objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employee and management.
- Must prospect for sales.
- Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
- Must demonstrate commitment to company values.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must prioritize in a fast paced multi-task environment.
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform basic business mathematical functions.
- Must work with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must comply with all operating policies, procedures, executed Plans, and Programs.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
- Selling Techniques
- Self Motivation
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy