To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
160 South Industrial Boulevard
Calhoun, GA 30701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SR MANAGER EXTERNAL REPORTING
Mohawk Industries • Calhoun, GA
Posted 7 days ago
Are you Mohawk Material? We’re the biggest and the best flooring company in the world, and we are looking for the best Sr. Manager External Reporting professionals to support our continued growth! At Mohawk there are always opportunities for high performing Sr. Manager External Professionals to excel! Are you the best? If so show us what you are made of and come build your career with us!
Responsible for developing and managing all SEC filings (including 10K's, 10Q's, 11-K's, debt and equity filings, etc.). Ensures disclosures included in SEC filings are appropriate and sufficient to meet the SEC disclosure requirements and the disclosures required by GAAP. Assess and monitor financial reporting and disclosure controls. Assist independent accountants in the audit of annual report on Form 10-K, prepare and review of quarterly financial statements on Form 10-Q and review of financial data included on Form S-3, S-4.
- Prepares and drafts of all annual and quarterly financial reports filed with the SEC, including the preparation of financial statements and disclosure included in management's discussion and analysis
- Responsible for managing the function of preparation and distribution of periodic financial statements for users other than those directly employed by the organization. Assess, document and monitor all internal control procedures for process which have a direct relationship with the amount and disclosure, included in the financial statements
- Ensures all reports and disclosures comply with applicable governmental regulations, professional standards, and organizational policies
- Responsible for recommendation of new SEC, FASB pronouncements, material contracts (including purchase agreements and new loan agreements) and their impact on the business, cash flow and exchange rate fluctuations analysis, international accounting. Including: reconciliation of intercompany balances, comparison of budget and forecast against actual (including impact of exchange rates)
- Ensures that contracts are consistent with GAAP; drafting of annual and quarterly press releases
- Provides comprehensive analytics including analysis of monthly financial statement variances, annual 142 analysis, goodwill and intangibles
- Manage the requirements of current requirements under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act; including section 404 which requires full assessment of all internal controls throughout the company
- Develop and integrate management benchmarks and prepare all public filings, including Edgar filing and Proxy statement.
- Responsible for Corporate ledger, including budget and forecasting and special projects
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline. CPA required (Master’s preferred)
- 8 to 10 years of job specific work experience with demonstrated professional growth and achievement in an organization of comparable size, business diversity, scope and complexity, experience must include…
- demonstrated experience in SEC reporting and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- demonstrated experience developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Experience working with Mergers & Acquisitions
- International accounting
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience, which includes project leadership in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation, across multiple internal and external reporting and organizational lines.
- Demonstrated experience in business process re-engineering or process improvement involving broad-based information systems, utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change.
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP, IAS and thorough knowledge of SOX compliance
- 5+ years of demonstrated management/leadership experience that include…
- demonstrated strategic thinking and leadership experience with an emphasis on relationship management with all levels within an organization of comparable size and structure
- demonstrated experience leading multi-discipline, high-performance work teams/groups and managing resources to meet organizational goals across multiple projects
- Superior oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers, and senior management, and ability to communicate with others in antagonistic situations using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards.
- Ability to act as a managerial adviser on professional and technical issues with a view towards reaching strategic decisions; ability to manage conflicting demands for resources through negotiation.
- Ability to be perform in a non-hierarchical, flat organization and to thrive in a somewhat unstructured “hands-on” environment that demands a consultative approach and solutions that span multiple environments in a business area.
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Excellent human resource management skills to effectively lead and direct a diverse work group; to achieve results through team efforts, capitalizing on the teams’ diversity.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Direct reports consist of a diverse team of management/leadership employees, professional and staff employees.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.