Jefferson Wells is seeking a Parts eCommerce Account Supervisor consultant for an automotive client in the Metro Detroit area.
The Parts eCommerce Digital Solution (DSP) platform is utilized by the client's eBusiness team to allow our client's dealers the ability to sell parts online via or client brand websites.
As a Parts eCommerce Account Supervisor, you will work closely with our participating client's dealers and will be the primary contact for then on our Parts eCommerce program.
- Liaison between Dealer's and the client DSP team
- Perform program enrollments with client dealers
- Provide client dealers support on the DSP platform and program
- Lead training initiatives with the dealers
- Level 2 escalation point for consumer call center
Be an SME on the DSP program and platform
- Assist in resolving dealer consumer order issues as needed
- Monitor and improve assigned dealer's metrics related ecommerce orders from GM brand websites
- Assist client field teams with program education and awareness
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles- written and oral; can get messages across that have the desired effect
- Ability to crisply frame issues to make clear conclusions and recommendations
- High comfort level guiding users through task remotely without face-to-face interactions
- Proficient MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Prior dealership and automotive experience
- Prior CRM or account management experience
- Experience with WebEx and remote desktop tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience
At Jefferson Wells ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Parts eCommerce Account Supervisor), we've built a reputation for results-driven, innovative workforce solutions that help companies create competitive advantage. From basic to complex, we custom tailor our services to fit our clients' needs from interim and permanent professional talent resourcing to complete project solutions in the areas of risk & compliance, tax, finance & accounting and business optimization. Our professionals provide specialized industry and technical experience and expertise to our clients, enabling them to accelerate their business performance. We serve clients, including Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, from offices worldwide leveraging the workforce capabilities of the ManpowerGroup. Jefferson Wells is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- E Commerce
- Customer Relationship Management
- Microsoft Excel