$24.00 to $24.00 hourly
For a challenging yet rewarding position as a Bookkeeper, apply to the opening Robert Half is looking to fill. This Bookkeeper position would be a great fit for someone with prior A/P, A/R, General ledger, and financial reporting experience.
How you will make an impact
- Reconcile accounts by rectifying entries
- Oversee and maintain a well-run system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; define bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Support quality archived records by filing documents
- Conduct and manage the general ledger
- Review payments received and record deposits
- Support accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Put together financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- QuickBooks experience desired
- Knowledge of bookkeeping
- Foundational knowledge in Full Charge Bookkeeping
- Full charge bookkeeping experience
- Previous experience as a Bookkeeper preferred
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- Earlier experience working with various types of accounting software desired
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Bookkeeper
for more information.
- Deposit Accounts
- Financial Statements
- Business Administration