Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Customer Service Representative.Responsibilities
- Handle incoming calls from patients and attorneys to resolve problems and answer questions.
- Navigate both the billing software and intranet to provide the most accurate answers to the inbound callers.
- Follow-up on complicated calls to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work Patient Services’ daily correspondence.
- Be familiar with necessary client information.
- Correspond directly with the collection agency representative here at RTI.
- Be familiar with and understand payor and state rules and regulations.
- Review Collection Status Change requests and correspond with patients regarding their collection status change.
- Work internal projects.
- Adhere to and comply with information systems security. Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Be flexible with shifting daily priorities
- Meet deadlines, working within tight time constraints
- Handle a large volume of work
- Meet or exceed established standards for productivity and quality
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Must pass new-hire and department specific testing.
- One year experience in a Customer Service environment preferred or equivalent experience of education and experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Flexible, high achiever with ability to learn quickly and meet department goals and deadlines consecutively.
- Familiarity and proficiency with the policies and procedures of the Patient Services department.
- Working knowledge of Embillz billing system.
- Excellent knowledge of Medical Insurance terminology.
- Strong attention to detail.
- HIPPA requirements.
- Organized, detail oriented with excellent follow through abilities. Can handle and prioritize multiple tasks. Reliable, team-oriented, pleasant with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills both on the telephone and personally.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue