To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincoln, NE 68501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Lincoln, NE
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Customer Service Representative in Lincoln, Nebraska (NE). Duties Include:
- Provide support to the sales team with order processing, data counts, assistance to clients with product, pricing, and technical questions
- Interact with client or account manager on a regular basis to ensure commitments are met and client's order delivery expectations are satisfied
- Write SOWs (Statement of Work), facilitate data tests, compile results for clients, coordination of data build, gather paperwork requirements; Maintain a 2 hour turnaround from order request from client
- Facilitate SK&A data counts and orders; work with internal departments on any other relevant information to customers/sales requests
- Serve as a liaison between Fulfillment and Sales whenever a complex order is submitted to ensure the requested steps are fulfilled by requested date, and with highest level of quality and thoroughness; Including QC orders, as needed
- Maintain customer and account manager up to date on order progress, delivery status and ensure any delays are documented
- Assist on ongoing training for the sales reps and customer services team in terms of order requirements, best practices, and procedures once new hires have completed initial training
- Account Management tasks associated with various accounts (i.e.: client concerns, invoicing questions, discuss sales in determining which product would best support client needs; submitting counts and orders, delivery issues/questions)
- Assist sales in contracting process and current process for OneKey
- Provide support with OneKey counts and product information
- Run counts on all three platforms, DirectListSelect, OneKey, SKA
- Support OneKey Web Product - demo, pricing, functionality questions
- Weekly/daily 1:1 w/Sales reps
- Follow all SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) to ensure accurate information is provided to appropriate teams
- Client-facing experience in a corporate setting
- Account Management experience; Daily contact with clients, handling all aspects of the account
- Help Desk experience to help with problem solving, listening, and problem resolution
- Project Management experience a plus