SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 97,000 employees in 130 countries and operating a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories, we provide services to almost every industry by assuring quality and safety of products and services.
Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.Job Description
As the Junior Key Account Manager, you will identify and generate business development opportunities, cultivate and expand client relationships; close leads and support account sales strategies and goals developed with the Global Key Account Manager (GKAM).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for building effective and professional relationships to grow account share according to strategic account management plan in close cooperation with key internal customer support teams including Client Services, Global, Technical and Operational teams.
- Develop, communicate, and maintain all program documentation: Work Instructions, SOP’s, Protocols, Program Manuals, Submission Request Forms, and Client vendor list by product category and country on a timely basis.
- Prepare, maintain,and analyze customer testing, inspection, audit reports and newsletters on a monthly basis to look for trends and provide recommendations to GKAM.
- Coordinate department workshops, seminars, team training, etc. which are provided by SGS, with Client teams and suppliers.
- Must stay informed with industry news and SGS goals and initiatives, in order to effectively communicate with clients and offer strategic solutions for their business needs.
- Monitor Data quality on the CRM database and provide support to the Client team.
- Address customer complaints or issues in coordination with respective required disciplines.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent educational background in Analytical Sciences, Engineering, Business, or related field AND
- 2+ years experience in multinational organization in the professional services industry.
- Highly motivated, professional, dependable, detail-oriented, self-managed, results-oriented, and a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong communication, time management, and organizational and follow-up skills.
- Creative thinking to develop innovative solutions to solve customer requirements and expectations with proven problem-solving abilities.
- Customer-focused, solid integrity practices, excellent work ethic and ability to adapt quickly to a dynamic environment.
- Willing and able to interact with Client on a regular basis including face-to-face and phone conversations in a global network operating in various time zones.
- Computer literacy (creating, filing, saving/uploading, searching, backup, etc.).
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Proficient in English (written and oral); other language skills are a plus.
- Minimal travel in the USA (1-2 trips per year); possibility for Asia travel once per year.
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call
for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a callback. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Complex Problem Solving