To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Moberly, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Process Improvement Lead
Cardinal Health • Moberly, MO
Posted 7 days ago
What Black Belt contributes to Cardinal Health
Black Belt is responsible for driving change by focusing on customers, employees, and processes resulting in a culture of excellence. Black Belts identify and execute against performance improvement opportunities across the enterprise using contemporary process improvement tools.
- Demonstrates experience in applying contemporary improvement techniques and producing results for a function and/or business unit.
- Assesses current business performance against Cardinal Health's business strategy for a specific site and/or function.
- Works with multiple teams of business practitioners to synthesize findings ,develop improvement recommendations and lead execution of initiatives.
- Collaborates with customers and suppliers on improvement projects.
- Leads Kaizen and Black Belt projects.
- Possesses or is enrolled as a Lean Leader and/or Black Belt.
- Mentors and trains Kaizen Leaders and Green Belts.
- Bachelors in Engineering, or equivalent work experience, preferred
- 3+ years experience in related field, preferred
- At least 3 years of Manufacturing/Ops Experience
- Willingness to obtain Black belt certification
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
- Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
- Projects may have significant and long-term impact
- Provides solutions which may set precedent
- Independently determines method for completion of new projects
- Receives guidance on overall project objectives
- Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.