To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8400 Miramar Road
San Diego, CA 92126
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
GC Services Limited Partnership • San Diego, CA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Resolve delinquent accounts of customers while providing quality customer service on inbound and outbound calls.Responsibilities
- Complies with all specified FDCPA, state and city laws and provisions, as outlined in the GC Services Compliance with FDCPA and State Collection laws Statement, the GCS A/R Training program and the FDCPA Test.
- Makes arrangements with the customers to pay balance in full or set up the best possible arrangements.
- Documents all collection activity in the client/GC system in a concise and accurate manner.
- Corrects any deficiencies or oversights as outlined by U/M or Manager during telephone monitor, file activity, or QA reviews.
- Maintains good public relations.
- Cope with high-stress environment caused by speaking with emotional callers.
- Adhere to Company attendance, punctuality, and meal and rest break requirements
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers
- Work safely without presenting a threat to self or others
- Perform additional duties as required by management
High School Diploma or GED is required
6 months of collections experience or 1 year of customer service experience preferred
Must be able to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of Windows-based operating systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Speak articulately and clearly
- Interpret a constant flow of information
- Listen effectively
- Work with and apply basic mathematical concepts
- Deal with difficult interactions with customers effectively
- Respond to customer inquiries and statements effectively
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
All job offers are contingent upon completion of drug and background checks.
GC Services is an equal opportunity employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet