If you are an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Administrative Assistant. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Administrative Assistant will include:
- Provide high quality, administrative support to 3 Chief Engineers in Global Material Cost
- Manage daily schedules and calendars, resolving conflicts in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage ad-hoc requests for scheduling time with the Chiefs
- Multitask simultaneous requests, changes, meetings and calendars on a daily basis
- Facilitate Chief meeting agendas and confirm invitees
- Support meeting preparation through the consolidation and organization of pre-filed meeting materials for pre-reading
- Represent the office in a professional manner on phone, email and in person; effectively interfacing with employees of all levels
- Answer and route phone calls and messages as appropriate
- Organize and book international/domestic travel including air travel, ground transportation, hotels, visa/passport requirements; Complete travel Expense Reports for all reimbursable expenses in line with corporate policy
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and manage sensitive information with extreme care
- Backup Executive Administrative Assistant for Global Director during EA out of office days
- Interface with Team Coordinator to support facility access, team supplies, desk assignments and other key team activities
As a Administrative Assistant you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organized, adaptable and flexible
- Good communicator, positive team attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal direction
- Creative and innovative in identifying new ideas and solutions
- 5+ years’ Experience in an administrative capacity, supporting upper management is preferred
- Knowledge of organizations and systems is preferred
- Education Required: Associates Degree or equivalent
As a Administrative Assistant with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Administrative Assistant Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Setting Up Files