Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
• Inspire exceptional performance by directly managing team of insurance sales agents
• Ensure compliance and quality assurance standards of team are met
• Coach and support team with a goal of continuous growth and skill improvement
• Motivate and inspire agents to meet and exceed key performance metrics
• Interview, select, counsel and discipline team members
• Creatively develop strategies with Sales Director to drive results consistently
• Collaborate and partner with others as needed to achieve program goals
• Other duties as assigned
• This position provides daily supervision and management to a team of sales agents. The average size of this team is 15 direct reports.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
• This is a full-time position.
• Days and hours of work are typically from Monday through Friday from 9:30 EST to 9:00pm EST. During Peak extra hours and potentially weekends may be required.
- Exceptional communication and people skills to deliver coaching effectively
- Drive and motivation to maintain and increase production levels
- An active applicable resident insurance license or the ability to obtain one
- Extensive experience directly managing and coaching licensed insurance agents or other sales professionals in a related industry
Required and/or Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, marketing or related field
- Expertise launching and growing new sales teams and/or programs
- Strong sales center leadership experience
- 2+ years of experience in a direct supervisory or leadership role
- Strong sales experience
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.