To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Adrian, MI 49221
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Adrian, MI
Posted 2 months ago
Production Supervisor - Adrian, MI
• Enforce all Health & Safety regulations. Ensure a healthy and safe work environment
• Maintain exceptional housekeeping standards at all times. Implement 5s in the department
• Comply with the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement
• Achieve manufacturing goals for safety, delivery, quality, cost, scrap, and productivity
• Supervisor, coach, develop, and evaluate subordinates by example
• Implement and maintain communications between management, union, and employees
• Perform daily and weekly audits, metrics reports, and supervisor standard work
• Approve employees' timecards
• Meet product and customer requirements and operational goals
• Execute and enforce all manufacturing standards and shop floor rules
• Identify areas of opportunity and work local resources to implement changes that improve the business Direct / lead process technicians and team members
• Manage all aspects of daily department activities
• Lead problem solving teams to reduce scrap
• Three years of experience (minimum) as a Supervisor
Must have UAW and Automotive Manufacturing experience
Must be willing to work any shift
• Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles, 5s, and ergonomics
• Ability to establish a production run plan
• Ability to work under minimal supervisor
• Ability to work any shift and overtime hours
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Associates/Bachelor's Degree Preferred or Equivalent Experience (Minimum 5+ years of experience if no degree)
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID