Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a full-time contract opportunity for a role as an Endpoint Device Management Analyst at Dow Chemical in Auburn, MI!
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You have at least 3 years IT experience.
- You possess working exposure to SCCM and/or Microsoft Intune, as a Server/Network Tech, IT Support or a Workstation Tech.
- You work great independently and pride yourself on hitting all your project goals!
- $20.00-$32.00/hr. based on experience! LET’S Talk!
- This contract position is located onsite in Auburn, MI at Dow Chemical.
- The Work Schedule is 8:00AM -5:00PM, Monday through Friday!!
- Long term role!
The Endpoint Device Management Analyst is an exciting and challenging opportunity to serve as a technical expert for device management and application packaging/deployment, which includes testing, troubleshooting and general support of Microsoft System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) and Microsoft Azure/Intune located in Auburn, MI.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage device endpoints (computers and mobile devices)
- Deploys automated application installations
- Coordinates applications release with the customer
- Creates collections and advertisements for mass software distribution
- Work with packaging team to ensure software deployment standards are followed, appropriate testing performed and follow up on issues
- Performs some small-scale application packaging
- Troubleshoots problems to locate root cause and appropriate fixes in expedient fashion
- Provides client support and technical issue resolution in support of other teams
- Prepares standard reports
- Manages deployment of all patches, critical updates and service packs on a timely basis
- Documents or revises user and technician training manuals and procedures
- Coordinates deployment schedule with customer and appropriate IT personnel
- On call support is required
- Perform other duties as assigned
Critical Skills for Success:
- Strong logical and analytical thinker with attention to detail
- Appropriate risk taker who can anticipate risks and mitigate in the moment, and is able to find root causes of problems and quickly determine efficient solutions
- Comfortable under high-stress and exhibits poise and focus
- Awareness of general application development life-cycle (Requirements, Design, Build, Test, and Implement)
- Manage own work effort in multiple projects with little supervision
- Entrepreneurial mindset, resilient and energized by frequent change
- Innate and insatiable curiosity about new technologies, with the ability to quickly learn and exploit cutting edge offerings to achieve business objectives
- Demonstrate continuous improvement mindset and creativity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, creative and comfortable with various communication media and can engage technical and non-technical audiences
- An ability to convey technical issues and material to non-technical individuals
- Experience working with complex system implementations and organizational processes
- US Citizenship is required
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and/or Microsoft Intune
- Infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting, and implementation experience
- Experience with supporting Windows 7, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012+
- Experience with monitoring of ticketing system, prioritizing problems, supporting projects, and supporting enterprise level infrastructure
- Experience installing, patching/maintaining, and troubleshooting applications and operating systems
- Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates can be contacted.
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no ‘per diem’ with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This role is supported by the Kelly Services GTS – Recruiting and Sourcing division.
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration please APPLY ONLINE to this posting directly, or on the Kelly Career Network URL blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Attention To Detail