Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking an On-Call Coordinator. The On-Call Coordinator provides scheduling and client coordination during non-business hours, and provides support to the branch recruiters in staffing and coordinating issues after normal business hours. This can include, but is not limited to, answering incoming calls and coordinating the schedules of after-hours healthcare staff members. The on-call coordinator is a part-time position and should not exceed 30 hours a week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to incoming calls to the office after normal business hours
- Responds in a timely manner (within 15 minutes) to any messages left
- Documents client, patient, and caregiver occurrences in the system of record
- Communicates with clients when an employee has called off or is running late
- Delegates and plans tasks to appropriate staff (back-up coordinator, internal RN) when necessary
- Informs appropriate staff of any personnel changes and scheduling need that arises
- Staffs call-outs as soon as message is received
- Troubleshoots other after-hours issues that arise, and delegates appropriately
- Keeps office staff informed of outstanding issues at the beginning of normal business hours
- Other duties as assigned
- High School degree required
- Must have internet access and personal computer, laptop or smart phone
- Some experience in an office, with demonstrated effective communication skills and proven organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in customer service environment preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills required
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as 401(k), 529 college savings plan, basic life insurance with the option of supplemental, and 17 days paid time off in addition to holidays and two floating holidays.
* Does not apply to CA residents. CA residents are eligible for 10 vacation days and 7 sick days.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.