To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kentfield, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
+ RN Wound Care Registered Nurse Full Time
Vibra Healthcare • Kentfield, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The Wound Care RN develops, implements, and evaluates a plan of care of assigned patients with wound care needs and families.Provides education on wound, ostomy and skin integrity issues for patients, families and nursing staff. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence, managing patient care, improving quality of care, establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills, fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital, and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- One (1) year of experience in wound care required.
- Certification in wound care required within 6 months of hire.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Previous experience working in wound care or demonstrated interest and aptitude in wound care skills.
- Identify learning needs and teach patients and families
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a variety of teams and individuals
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Ability to identify and implement components of the nursing process
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (Word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.