Director, Finance - Warren
LOCATION: Warren, MA
REPORTS TO: VP, Finance
CIRCOR International (NYSE: CIR) is one of the world’s leading providers of mission critical flow control products and services for the Industrial and Aerospace & Defense markets. The Company has a product portfolio of market-leading brands serving its customers’ most demanding applications. CIRCOR markets its solutions directly and through various sales partners to more than 14,000 customers in approximately 100 countries. The Company has a global presence with approximately 3,200 employees and is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts. For more Ainformation, visit the Company’s investor relations website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director, Finance Warren
About CIRCOR Aerospace & Defense
CIRCOR Aerospace & Defense is focused on the design, development, and manufacture of specialty fluid and motion control products for demanding aerospace and defense applications. CIRCOR products are flying on most commercial and military aircraft, including single and twin aisle air transport, business and regional jets, military transports and fighters, and commercial and military rotorcraft. Other markets include unmanned aircraft, shipboard applications, and military ground vehicles.
Business units are in Corona, California; Warren, Massachusetts; Hauppauge, New York; Paris, France; Uxbridge, UK; and Tangier, Morocco. Parent company CIRCOR International is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts and CIRCOR Aerospace & Defense is headquartered in Corona, California.
The Director of Finance is an integral member of the CIRCOR Naval Solutions Inc. leadership team, responsible for leading financial planning and reporting activities for the Warren team.
- Oversees all aspects of Warren BU financial planning and reporting, including the annual processes for strategic planning and budgeting, the monthly financial forecast process, and other cyclical and ad hoc Circor Corporate and A&D segment financial reporting requirements.
- Identifies, implements, and oversees the execution of necessary financial processes, policies, procedures, models, and analytic tools to continually improve the financial planning and reporting environment and in turn ensure insightful analytics that help drive business performance in support of growth, margin expansion, and free cash flow.
- Organizes and drives closing activities for the Warren BU.
- Serves as the primary interface with A&D and Circor Corporate finance for financial planning and reporting requirements.
- Recruits, trains and retains finance talent and able to assert a positive leadership role across the entire organization.
- Works with the Warren BU Leadership Team and A&D business unit finance teams (as applicable) to create an environment conducive to a service-oriented culture and continuous improvement.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting rules and practices
- Is an expert in all phases of accounting and has a sound understanding of all theories and practices
- Can resolve routine, unusual and highly complex problems demanding/requiring use of conceptual and innovative thinking (i.e., identifying solutions)
- Sets policies and business strategy
- Able to communicate complex information across multiple functions
- Developed communication skills allowing effective negotiating results within the department
- The ability to demonstrate CIRCOR’s Values & Absolutes, which are: Customer Intimacy, Team Before Self, Commitment & Accountability, Speed, Excellence & Innovation, Safety, Ethics & Controls
- The ability to demonstrate CIRCOR’s Core Competencies, which are: Adaptability, Analytical Thinking, Communication, Customer Focus, Drive for Results & Accountability, Innovation, Leadership, Talent Development, Teamwork & Inclusion, Technical/Functional Skills
Education & Experience
- 10+ years of relevant accounting experience.
- 5+ years of management experience in a financial planning and/or controllership capacity.
- CPA or CMA Strongly Preferred. MBA a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities