Kforce has a client in search of a Director, Call Center Automation in San Diego, California (CA).
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a CX-focused managerial role
- Previous experience with ERP and customer-facing technology tools (e.g., e-commerce, Service Cloud)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment and bring a serious amount of passion to the client's mission and team development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, extremely organized, and metrics-focused with demonstrated ability to help teams meet and exceed performance objectives
- Exceptional leadership, management, hiring and training skills with demonstrated ability to manage large teams
- Ability to delegate and manage multiple priorities in a faced-paced environment
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis; This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.