Kelly Services is looking for a seasoned admin (more than 1 year of experience in large company preferred) to perform a variety of administrative duties for one or more managers. Use established office procedures to perform the necessary job functions required.
Location: Oshkosh, Wi
Shift: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Term: 12 months
Pay: $21+ Depending On Experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Handle, type, and process complex and confidential material
2. Review outgoing material and correspondence for accuracy and format. Originate letters and memos using independent judgment and initiative. Prepare reports and special projects as directed. Compile reports by entering and retrieving data from multiple systems and resources.
3. Screen telephone calls, visitors and incoming correspondence
4. Coordinate and schedule appointments and internal meetings, assembling any necessary meeting materials.
5. Organize and maintain files.
6. Order office supplies and maintain inventory
7. Coordinate travel and hotel arrangements
8. Daily contact with customers, service providers, executives, senior managers, etc. (in person, via telephone, e-mail)
9. Sort and distribute incoming mail
10. Help coordinate office activities for the floor
11. Coordinate office machine maintenance, supplies
12. Process Facility requests
13. Other duties as assigned
High School diploma or equivalent
1-plus years related experience
Excellent customer service and communication skills, along with ability to exercise independent judgment
Microsoft Office skills
Must have good grammar and proofreading skills
Associate s degree in administrative assistant or related field preferred
JD Edwards experience preferred
Setting Up Files
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Administrative Assistant (Contracted)
$0.00 - $21.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US6470HH_27984775
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year. Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices. Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
View the full profile