To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Accounting Principals • Grand Rapids, MI
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
An Accounting Clerk Job in Grand Rapids, MI is available through Accounting Principals. Qualified candidates will have at least one year of experience in an Accounting role and have invoicing experience. In this position our client is looking for a candidate with a strong knowledge of invoicing and Microsoft Excel.
The Accounting Clerk Job responsibilities include:
- Organizing and collecting information to be entered
- Analyze information for discrepancies
- Responsible for processing confidential employee data
- Process invoices and credit collections of past due balances
- Handling Ad Hoc accounting projects to update processes and increase office efficiency
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting strongly preferred
- Minimum of one year of recent experience in an Accounting role
- Experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Proficiency in MS Excel
To learn more about the Accounting Clerk Job in Grand Rapids, MI please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more!