IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Health Sales Representatives
- As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payors, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as a sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that IQVIA is now entering the payor space. In partnership with our client, we are looking for Health Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions, making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients. We are seeking only the very best representatives to ensure that this unique opportunity is another resounding success.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university required
- 1+ years of experience selling in Primary Care setting with strong existing relationships required
- Knowledge of Managed Care and Medicare Advantage plans strongly preferred
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives
- Territory management/field sales experience
- Have a valid driver’s license and be insurable
- Driven with “hunter” mentality
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: URL blocked - click to apply
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID: