IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT Work Area: York, PA
SIGN ON BONUS $100
$200 BONUS AFTER COMPLETION OF FIRST 6 WEEKS
FULL-TIME CNA/CAREGIVER/HHA– IMMEDIATE HIRE
(Guaranteed minimum 40 hours per week)
Anastasia Care Services is seeking to hire experienced, caring and compassionate Certified HHAs/CNAs/ Caregivers.
CAREGIVER RESPONSIBILITIES depending on clients’ needs (include but not limited to)
- Caregivers need to be patient, compassionate and willing to engage in friendly, courteous conversation with clients
- Provide compassionate care to clients in their home in accordance with an established care plan and supervision
- Provide non-medical in-home support including: light housekeeping, meal preparation, feeding in some instances, laundry etc
- Provide assistance with personal hygiene care such as bathing, grooming, dressing.
- Perform light errands
- Engage with clients in social activities such as playing games, reading, writing letters etc
- Provides and maintains safe environment for clients, using medical equipment safely and properly.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification
- Minimum 6 months of home health experience required
- Current CPR certification preferred
- Satisfactory Background check & Satisfactory References from previous employers
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to express spoken and/or written ideas in English
- Ensures confidentiality and security of the client's medical information
- Must pass Anastasia Care Services' competency exams in core areas of Confidentiality/HIPAA; Communication Skills; Infection Control/Safety; Rights and Responsibilities; and Observation, Reporting and Documentation.
In-house COVID-19 Precaution(s) & Protocols established for all employees
- Long Term Care
- Personal Grooming
- Caring For People With Dementia
- House Cleaning
- Elderly Care