Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform research and development of mechanical, materials, and metallurgical engineering properties to ensure high-quality simulation software technology products for ANSYS customers.
- Apply knowledge of object-oriented programming, finite element analysis, engineering material development, thermodynamic material analysis, and additive manufacturing to design thermo-mechanical simulation software products for the Additive Manufacturing industry.
- Work as part of a collaborative, multidisciplinary software development team and be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining Additive Manufacturing science and technology simulation software tools and material databases.
- Collaborate with a network of expert professionals to rapidly research, integrate, and extend state-of-the-art simulation and modeling features.
- Assist in establishing software development strategies, as well as organizing and executing large initiatives across all areas of software development.
- Identify and execute priority work at the release time scale, particularly focusing on geometry, material databases, and build files used to control additive manufacturing equipment.
CULTURE AND VALUES
- Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Mechanical, Materials, Civil, Structural, Industrial, Aerospace, or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Work experience or academic coursework must have included:
- experience with additive manufacturing processes including build file generation;
- finite element analysis (FEA) techniques;
- computational thermo-dynamic software;
- CAD, CAE, and Matlab;
- Python and object-oriented programming languages.
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
WORKING AT ANSYS
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission accomplished". It's about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
#DNPAJE Nearest Major Market:
Salt Lake City
Computer Aided Engineering (Cae)