Job Title: QA Inspector
Reports to: QA Manager and Fabrication Quality Manager
Location: Pharr, TX.
The QA Inspector will be responsible for monitoring the operations of a tunnel segment fabrication plant to ensure the segments produced meet the specifications in the project’s Technical Requirements and industry codes.
- Perform Concrete Sampling and Testing per ASTM and WSDOT FOP’s
- Perform Aggregate Sampling and Testing per ASTM and WSDOT FOP’s
- Verify Welding inspector is on-site for cage fabrication
- Periodic inspection of cages and cages placement, cover, clearance into the molds at the pre-pour station
- Periodic inspection of de-molding, segment patching, and gasket installation
- Periodic inspection of pour station to ensure concrete consistency and delays are being logged by the operator
- Periodic inspection of finishing station
- Periodic inspection of QC concrete testing
- Verification of materials being used in production on-site.
- Approval of segments for shipment
- Documentation review
- Physical inspection of segment
- Stamp segment approved for shipment
- Documentation Review
- Continuous review of batch tickets
- Continuous review of material certifications and CMO’s
- Continuous review of QC testing reports for compressive strength testing as well as gradation results.
- Complete an IDR (Inspector’s Daily Report) summarizing all activities
- Other duties as required
- Associate’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction related field, or quality certifications
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role is preferred
- Ability to obtain ACI Concrete Technician certification
- Microsoft Office
- Availability to work night shifts as required
DRAGADOS USA, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Product Quality Assurance
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)