Qualified candidates should have experience working with Microsoft .Net Framework 4+, ASP.NET Core, C# and AngularJS on the latest Windows operating systems. In addition to a strong technical background, the ideal candidate should show the ability to think critically, gather information and problem solve in a team environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a team that takes agile development seriously.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related degree concentration.
• 3+ years of Professional Software Development & programming experience in developing web applications.
• Experience in .NET Framework 4.x and .NET Core Framework.
• Experience programming with Visual Studio, C#
• Experience developing customer-facing components and APIs.
• Utilize public and private API’s to extend existing products.
• Experience developing applications in an Amazon Web Services.
• Experience with Serverless and Microservices architecture.
• Experience with version control (preferably GIT), continuous Integration, deployment and configuration.
• Perform other Software Development / Engineering work as needed.
• Self-motivating and ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Experience and Education
• Experience in writing PowerShell modules using Windows PowerShell scripting.
• Experience with serverless platforms like AWS Lambda.
• Experience with container technologies like Docker.
• Experience in Node.js
• Experience in C/C++ programming languages is a plus.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite, PostgreSQL, or MySQL.
• Experience configuring and working with Virtual Machines.
• Knowledge of configuring and maintaining Microsoft Active Directory.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks to meet the release schedules.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.