Organization Vibra + Ernest
Advanced Care Hospital of Southern New Mexico is seeking a Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse - RN - to join our team on NIGHTS! $5,000 Bonus
Please click the link to check it out. URL blocked - click to apply
The Charge Nurse is responsible for the delivery of efficient, high quality patient care. Responsible for personnel, management, and coordination of nursing service activities for the scheduled working shift, in accordance with established philosophy, objectives and policies of the hospital. The supervisor works with employees and other mangers to develop systems and procedures necessary for daily operations, and provides training, information and support to solve problems and accomplish assigned objectives.
- Diploma or Associate of Science Degree in Nursing required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Critical care experience preferred.
- Three (3) years experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- CRRN preferred.
- ACLS certification preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Basic Life Support