To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN 46201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Delivery Supervisor - Bulk
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 4 days ago
Department: Indianapolis Distribution Team 2
Functional Area: Transportation / Driver
Posting Locations: Indianapolis
Delivery Supervisor – (Bulk)
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional manufacturing team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest independent bottler in the US, is looking for Delivery Supervisor – (Bulk)!
Things you should know about working as a Delivery Supervisor – (Bulk):
The Delivery Supervisor NFS is responsible for the efficient delivery and merchandising of company products while meeting company distribution objectives. It is also responsible for the skill development of assigned merchandisers through leading and proper training techniques by conducting up to three Right Execution Daily rides per week with his or her assigned delivery merchandisers.
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday 2a-10a (or completion)
What would success look like?
- Coach, teach and train Delivery Merchandisers on processes and procedures necessary to maximize profit and productivity while maintaining satisfactory customer service. This should be accomplished through consistent planned and documented R.E.D. rides (a minimum of 3 per week)
- Manage the delivery and merchandising of ALL presold orders to ensure that customer service and company standards are maintained at satisfactory levels.
- Monitor key business indicators and develop action plans based on opportunities to drive productivity gains.
- Establish behaviors that ensure a safe working environment is provided and ensure employees are trained on safe working techniques in the trade.
- Manage and lead effective communications with sales, warehouse and route planning teams
- Prefer candidates with knowledge of CCBCC Sales and Delivery operations
- Prior leadership and management experience a plus with the ability to effectively lead a group of people
- Must demonstrate good planning techniques and organizational skills
- HS Diploma is required and 4-year degree from an accredited college or university is a plus
- Valid driver's license and a Class A CDL along with an excellent driving history
- Must have strong communication skills
Candidate must be able to obtain; a valid medical examiners certificate (medical card) with Interstate non-excepted classification and a Class A license for the State hired. Interstate non-excepted does not allow for State approved medical waivers.
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
CCBCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.