To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minnetonka, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Director, Care Delivery Compensation - Telecommute
UnitedHealth Group • Minnetonka, MN
Posted 8 days ago
Mission and Purpose - This role is focused on:
- Driving complex corporate and business segment projects/initiatives to completion through design, implementation and maintenance phases. Focus is on providing compensation consulting and analytical support for physician, Advanced Practice Providers and other Care delivery compensation programs
- This position acts as an internal and external consultant to the organization, developing analytic methodologies and report formats. Responsibilities include assisting with the process of collection, analysis and reporting of data specific to organization wide physician specialty reimbursement in order to assure consistent, timely and accurate payments
- Assisting compensation leadership to design and implement complex business segment compensation strategies, policies, programs, and communications within the corporate compensation philosophy framework
- Assisting the compensation leadership in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the most complex and state-of-the-art corporate compensation programs and products and representing the business segments in corporate design efforts
- Responsible for physician compensation project work including: design, consulting, implementation and administration of physician compensation programs, assemble compensation packages, analytic support of physician compensation programs
- Gain consensus on physician compensation philosophy and desired strategy
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of healthcare and financial data to support program management for all roles in care delivery. This includes analyzing compensation plans of existing businesses and provide summary for leadership review
- Provide recommendations on compensation model and metrics that incents physician productivity and performance and aligns with the organizational and financial objectives of the business
- Assist leadership with determining desired market position for total cash compensation
- In collaboration with the business and leaders, develop general compensation design template (with decision making on metrics at local level)
- Act as an internal and external consultant to the physician organization, responsible for building strong relationships with physician leaders of each business to ensure effective compensation solutions and strengthen physician engagement
- Salary survey participation and analysis, and conduct annual review of market data and communicate compensation range information
- Conduct annual review of market data and communicate range information. Performs annual compensation reviews and constructs templates for each individual by analyzing information and evaluating results. Provides compensation support through survey participation and analysis, assembling compensation packages, conducting analyses requested by the governing board of the clinic
- Responds to inquiries regarding their total cash compensation, incentive and productivity information, salaries deductions, overtime pay, etc. Compiles, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits and verifies physician earnings, quality indicators, RVUs, coding and productivity information for pay change recommendations
- Ensures appropriate interpretation of pay practices and board of director rules
- Performs compensation functions such as: implementing / administration of physician compensation programs, assembling of compensation packages, participating in salary surveys and analyzing survey data, providing analytic support on compensation projects
- Works on the most complex compensation projects. Independently drives and completes the projects with little to no oversight
- Work with the compensation leadership to proactively identify value added compensation initiatives.
- Evaluates new physician jobs for appropriate title and grade, typically at the manager and director levels
- Remain abreast of best practices and thought in the compensation field
- Directly manage 1-2 Compensation resources in the design and administration of sales incentives and total reward programs
- BA / BS degree in Business or Human Resources related field or equivalent compensation experience
- 5+ years of experience with management and high level project management lead experience
- 10+ years of compensation experience, including experience with analysis and understanding of physician practice metrics. This includes business acumen and an understanding of physician practices
- Experience partnering with multiple constituents, manage in a matrix relationship environment, strengthen and deliver on our Compensation agenda, and drive positive change in a high performance setting
- Experience in applied compensation principles, methods and tools including technical expertise in a multiple of the following: market analysis, compensation program design, development, and implementation, variable pay (including sales), salary planning / forecasting, acquisitions, and alternative reward design techniques.
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Experience working in a human resources or business function with a strategic business partner and shared service delivery model
- Professional certifications, such as CCP
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 6 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sr Director, Care Delivery Compensation, Telecommute, Remote, Work from Home