Competitive Hourly Base + Commission
Our client is looking to hire multiple Wholesale Mortgage Loan Processors that will be 100% REMOTE to join their team. These will be direct-hire, full-time positions with our client. These are excellent opportunities to join an already established national company that is continuing to grow at a rapid pace.
Position: Wholesale Mortgage Loan Processor
Employment Type: Full-Time/Direct-Hire with our client.
Compensation: Hourly base rate (OT eligible) + Commission
Location: 100% REMOTE - NO TRAVEL REQUIRED
About our client:
Our client is a national mortgage lender with offerings in Direct to Consumer, Retail, Wholesale, Correspondent Lending, etc. Loan products include both Conventional and Non-Conventional/Government loans. Our client serves 49 states in the US, has 2,600+ employees and has serviced over 600,000+ customers.
Key selling points:
- 100% remote with no travel required.
- Client provides a company laptop and phone.
- Competitive base pay plus an aggressive commission structure that is one of the best in the industry.
Growth opportunities. The client is huge on promoting from within. Nearly all management has held the title of loan processor.
Stability. This is an established client that has been growing tremendously even before the current refinance boom. No mass layoffs here when rates go up.
Consistent high-volume loan pipeline. 30 is the minimum expectations but many processors are completing 40-60+ loans monthly.
- Efficiency. You can be much more efficient while processing loans because at this client you only process loans and even have a junior support staff to assist with more time consuming tasks.
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k match, PTO, Holidays, etc.
The Wholesale Processor works closely with Underwriting throughout the loan process from approval through final disposition of the loan. This role processes loans and reviews conditions to ensure loan meets underwriting requirements.
- Communicates with underwriter to ensure adherence to established guidelines
- Provides status updates on loans as requested by brokers and/or Account Executive through Pipeline Manager. Reviews outstanding approval and funding conditions
- Responds to internal and external customer inquiries on loan conditions and/or documentation requested for approval or funding
- Negotiates and works to resolve problems with the broker as it relates to program changes and reworks to the loan request
- Reviews conditions received for accuracy, signs off conditions within assigned authority and/or forwards conditions to Underwriting for review in a timely manner
- Works closely with broker on any required change of circumstance and ensure re-disclosures are processed within the required time frames
- Submits loans for CTC by ensuring loan meets final prior to close conditions as well as review documents to validate expiration dates
- Reviews principal reduction report to verify if there is a principal reduction and complete the lender credit worksheet if applicable
- Verifies the pre-close audit, VOE and Closing Call have been completed prior to requesting the initial CD Requests the Initial CD
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of three (3) years of proven and progressive mortgage lending experience.
- Basic underwriting skills as it relates to reading title, calculating income, reading a credit report and basic understanding of an appraisal
- Working knowledge of the mortgage process, including pricing, registration, processing and closing
- Basic knowledge of RESPA 2010, HMDA, MDIA and Appraisal Independence Requirements (AIR)
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Working knowledge of FHA/VA regulations and FNMA/FHLMC and investor underwriting guidelines
- Maintain working knowledge of all loan programs to ensure loans conform with program requirements through the loan process and to able to answer questions as needed
- Working knowledge of lending compliance and regulations
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental - RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with company match!
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
Simple 100% virtual hiring process.
1. Talk to Judge recruiter
2. Take Assessment provided by client (WonScore)
3. Client interview with a team lead (30 min phone screen)
4. Client interview with hiring manager (30 min phone screen)
5. Receive offer & complete on-boarding
6. Attend virtual training (100% paid)
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Mortgage Loan Processor - Remote
Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act