To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Tester
Apex Systems • Columbus, OH
Posted 1 month ago
- Create Test Strategy/Plan Document (working closely with Development team, SME's and Business to ensure full coverage of acceptance criteria to be met during testing).
- Create Systems Integration test cases and test scripts.
- Work with business segment testers as need to support User Acceptance Testing, working closely with SME's and Business to ensure user criteria is clearly defined and testable, test data is available, and test results and defects are documented and addressed.
- Create and deliver testing estimates, testing metrics (defect metrics), testing implementation plans
- Create daily/weekly test execution metrics and status reporting
- Assist the Project Managers to drive project team to defect resolution and being accountable for validating system quality
- Partnering with Technical team in the planning and readiness of the test environments
- Leverage existing tools/techniques to streamline and automate wherever possible
- Actively participate in walk-through, inspection, review and user group meetings for quality assurance
- Comply with standards of the software development life cycle and follow strategies, plans and procedures within Information Technology software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Coaching, mentoring and leading team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 3-5+ years of Quality Assurance testing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Management, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of test data requirements, planning and conditioning test data for complex test scenarios
- Test tool experience- Test Management (Quality Center), Automation, Defect Tracking etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Previous analytical experience (analyzing problems and analyzing results)
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178