To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI 02903
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Analytics Research Analyst
IGT • Providence, RI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
This position is responsible for marketing and analytics functions which support sales, strategic and marketing planning, product development, and IGT customer needs with the goal of facilitating same-store sales growth. These functions include historical market and lottery game analyses and recommendations, retailer analyses, sales forecasting and analyses, promotional analyses, market segmentation, marketing planning, customer consultation and support of primary research for new instant products and games.
- Define and articulate initiatives that will primarily increase lottery customer instant ticket sales and profitability while improving IGT’s revenue and competitive position
- Develop compelling business/marketing plans to influence customer decisions and to win future lottery contracts worldwide.
- Manage deliverables for multiple customer accounts on an ongoing basis
- Identify trends and relationships of variables in a dataset then recommend, sell, and implement analysis-driven initiatives
- Prepares and presents analytics, evaluations, insights and recommendations for consumption by customers as well as internal leaders and interdependencies through oral and/or written means.
- Assists in the preparation of responses to lottery requests for proposals where application of knowledge and analytics regarding the instant product is necessary
- Works with other internal personnel in the preparation of forecasts for new lottery launches, product and/or portfolio modifications, and existing or new lottery opportunities as they relate to the instant product utilizing case studies and industry trends.
- Designs and oversees the execution of complex analyses for use in modeling sales growth opportunity, optimal product distribution and placement, and market segmentation.
- Interfaces directly with other internal departments and site personnel to develop and present analyses, results, insights, and recommendations.
- Collaborates with site personnel in the development of strategic marketing plans for current or potential customers through trend analysis, industry tracking, use of marketing research and best practice benchmarking.
- Coordinates efforts with other marketing and site professionals to identify best practices for marketing, promotion, retailer merchandising and distribution.
- Assists with market research development and analysis to support recommendation development, and presentations for selected customer accounts and products.
- Establish and represent self as instant subject matter expert to industry, customers, competition, etc.
- BA or BS in a quantitative discipline such as Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics or a graduate-level degree in business administration, market research or social science with demonstrated quantitative focus
- Work experience ideally in consulting, corporate strategy, marketing/research analytics or market research with demonstrable results and career progression.
- Lottery or gaming experience a plus
- Some direct personnel management is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Excel and PowerPoint expertise a must.
- Proficiency in working with large data sets; relational database experience a plus.
- Tableau experience a plus.
- Proven abilities in statistical and data analysis.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent presentation preparation and delivery skills.
- Knowledge of market research and research methods.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize work and manage multiple deadlines.
- Must maintain a high sense of ownership, be self-motivated with initiative, and be able to effectively direct a team from project start to project completion.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, free identity theft insurance, free hot and cold beverages, and access to on-site gym facilities (Providence Headquarters and West Greenwich).
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.