To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Incident Specialist
Chipotle Mexican Grill • Denver, CO
Posted 13 days ago
The Customer Incident Specialist responds to Customer Incidents received primarily from the Customer Service Team and the Safety, Security, Risk (SSR) Online Customer Incident form. He/she responds to Customer Incident complaints in a diplomatic but consistent manner with two objectives in mind: (1) protecting the Chipotle brand; and (2) providing excellent customer service by following up with customers in a timely, responsive, and thoughtful way.
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Protecting the Chipotle Brand
- Swiftly responding to Customer Incident complaints, following the protocols set forth in the SSR Guidelines
- Communicating details to Operations about the substance of the customer’s incident and statements related to the incident; when appropriate, counseling Operations about potential safety hazards and how to avoid similar situations in the future
- Setting up a claim with our Third-Party Claim Administrator – Broadspire, as needed, to:
- Assess whether-or-not Chipotle is liable in a customer incident and whether it is appropriate to compensate the customer
- Ensure that when a customer is compensated for their claim, the claim has basis and is not fraudulent
- Minimize fraudulent claims by taking a firm stance against those that are unfounded
- Being responsive to and truthful with our customers as Customer Incident complaints are investigated
- Maintaining appropriate documentation and records of incidents
- Providing “burrito bucks” as a goodwill gesture to customers
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a B.A. or B.S. degree
- Have two (2) to four (4) years experience in restaurant operations or customer service
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to respond quickly and effectively to customer comments and questions
- Have excellent writing skills
- Be a team player
- Availability Monday through Sunday